The Bohemian Poet

Michael Paul Ladanyi's work has been published worldwide in online a print poetry magazines. He is a three-time Pushcart Prize Nominee, and has served on the editorial boards of several magazines. He is also the author and/or co-author of nine books of poetry. Contact Michael Paul Ladanyi at poet_ladanyi@yahoo.com

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

To The Stoic One (Kristi Swadley)

I look for
you in your
words metaphor heavy
you dart through
mulberry trees
laughing that I
know nothing
And you know
nothing
but I feel your
nothing is more
knowing
your wisdom
boys are stupid
is not lost
on me
but they remain
stupid
And your status
hasn’t changed
I finished the
book
squinting between
lines
our twin-ness is
assuredly fraternal
I absorbed the
emotions
I was born
second don’t you
Agree

(Copyright (c) 2005, Kristi Swadley)

3 Comments:

Blogger Michael Paul Ladanyi said...

This piece possesses a wonderful flow and truth. Much enjoyed.

6:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Okay, let's try this again...

Thanks, Michael. Glad you enjoyed it.

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home